Friday, April 22, 2016

Domain Dough - Make Money Selling Domain Names

The Secrets To Making Money With Domains



        I'm Rob Barbour and when I started with domain names in the late 90's there was almost no information out there and I had to figure everything out on my own.  I struggled for quite a few years, lost a LOT of money, and almost called it quits.

I took a break and when I started again I did things very differently - I began tracking what worked and didn't work and that turned into my methods to profit with domains.
What happened?  I was able to make over $1,000,000 selling domains that I owned personally and they didn't even have a website built on them.

It's these skills that caught the attention of prominent marketing people such as Ryan Lee, Yanik Silver, and many others.  One of my favorite things ever was being invited to speak at Ryan Lee's event.  I'm not saying these things to brag, but rather give some background for those that don't know me.

I keep many of my domains and don't look to sell them because they continue to earn money for me.  How?  I build sites on them along with using a little-known method where you get money making sites built for FREE.

Inside you get the exact steps & secrets that I use to profit with domains...
   
  •  My Secret Criteria To Use When Buying Or Selling Domains
  • Where To Find Domain Name Bargains
  • What Domain Names To Avoid
  • How I Sell Cheap Domain Names For Thousands – Without A Site
  • How To Price Domain Names For Maximum Profit and more
What are you waiting for?  Become one of the few who can turn domains into dollars...click  here you go

No comments:

Post a Comment